Bike Masters Club and Racing Team bring together fun-loving people to advance the sport of cycling. Our goal is to strengthen our community of riders through camaraderie, trail advocacy and cycling awareness. We feature riders young and old, men and women, who all want to enjoy the outdoors of the Great Northwest!
What are the benefits of riding with us?
- Club/Team rides
- Road, mountain and cyclocross racing
- Group training
- Skills development
- Special discounts
- Certified coaching
- Professional bike mechanics
- Local trail stewardship
- Post-ride gatherings
We invite you to join us for a ride and meet the team!
Want more information on the team?
- Drop by Bike Masters Bike Shop at 23862 SE Kent Kangley Rd, Maple Valley, WA
- Contact the Bike Masters Racing Team at email@example.com
- Or, call the bike shop at 425-584-7508